The health and safety of our patients, staff and families has always been our top priority. In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, ALL patients are required to do the following:
- Arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment and check-in with the receptionist or your therapist.
- Wear a mask before arriving to the clinic and avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands upon arrival into and departure from the clinic.
- Maintain 2 meters/6 feet of distance in clinic areas as best as possible.
- Sign the consent to treatment prior to the appointment.
Also, we are asking patients to RESCHEDULE your appointment IF ANY of the following applies to you:
- If you are or have been exposed to someone experiencing any symptoms such as: cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue (generally feeling very tired), sore throat, sneezing/runny nose, loss of taste or smell, or any flu/cold like symptoms.
- If you have or have been exposed to anyone having traveled outside of Canada to countries that have been affected by COVID-19; or domestically within Canada by commercial airline, bus, or train in the past 14 days.
During this time there will be NO charge for late cancellations for any COVID-19 related reasons. We reserve the right to cancel treatments upon arrival if we feel there is any level of risk.
Thank you for your cooperation in this effort to ensure the health and safety of our clinic and everyone who frequents it.